- Posts: 50
- Thank you received: 0
Same product different size and price
15 years 10 months ago #2543
by weting
Same product different size and price was created by weting
How do I add this:
1 product (ie body lotion)
2 Different sizes of bottle
2 Different prices
1 product (ie body lotion)
2 Different sizes of bottle
2 Different prices
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 10 months ago #2544
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Same product different size and price
Go to the HikaShop menu Products->Characteristics and create a new characteristic that you will call "size" and add all the possible sizes.
Then, go to the HikaShopmenu Products and create your body lotion product. Click on the add button of the characteristics area and select the size characteristic. Then, click on the "manage variants" button. You will see a list of the variants of the product, one per size. You can just edit each one of them and set a different price.
Then, go to the HikaShopmenu Products and create your body lotion product. Click on the add button of the characteristics area and select the size characteristic. Then, click on the "manage variants" button. You will see a list of the variants of the product, one per size. You can just edit each one of them and set a different price.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 10 months ago #2545
by weting
Replied by weting on topic Re: Same product different size and price
Thanks for your quick answer! I knew it would be easy once I knew where to...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 10 months ago #3146
by weting
Replied by weting on topic Re: Same product different size and price
Next question
One lotion is in size
118ml
472ml
An other in size
59ml
118ml
Do I have to create a Characteristic for each product? Or can I use the same (with all sizes) and then delete the ones I do not need?
One lotion is in size
118ml
472ml
An other in size
59ml
118ml
Do I have to create a Characteristic for each product? Or can I use the same (with all sizes) and then delete the ones I do not need?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 10 months ago #3147
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Same product different size and price
Both options are possible.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #35046
by doudijk
Replied by doudijk on topic Re: Same product different size and price
I am helping a Non-profit with a Senior Games event and they are selling souvenirs including shirts.
I want to have the ability to have different sizes and read your earlier post on this subject.
I have created a Characteristic called "Size" but am unable to add or even see values.
Is this not a function in the free version or am I doing something wrong?
I want to have the ability to have different sizes and read your earlier post on this subject.
I have created a Characteristic called "Size" but am unable to add or even see values.
Is this not a function in the free version or am I doing something wrong?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #35090
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Same product different size and price
It's in the free edition. You must be doing something wrong.
If you could explain in more details what you're doing, maybe we could help you.
If you could explain in more details what you're doing, maybe we could help you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 3 months ago #206017
by Kakomm
Replied by Kakomm on topic Re: Same product different size and price
Hi!
I did try this, but the choices did not show. I tried to create different sizes for a drill, that are in 0.4 mm to 2.3 mm.
I did create a option called "Storlekar" and there i did create like 04, 05, 06 etc.. Then i went to the product and added the specifikation and saved there and then saved the product but.. No. I did not get it to work..
I did try this, but the choices did not show. I tried to create different sizes for a drill, that are in 0.4 mm to 2.3 mm.
I did create a option called "Storlekar" and there i did create like 04, 05, 06 etc.. Then i went to the product and added the specifikation and saved there and then saved the product but.. No. I did not get it to work..
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 3 months ago #206031
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Same product different size and price
Hi,
Can you do a screenshot of the main tab of your product edition page and of the variants tab on the same page and provide a link to the product page of that product so that we can see what you did ?
Can you do a screenshot of the main tab of your product edition page and of the variants tab on the same page and provide a link to the product page of that product so that we can see what you did ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 61
- Thank you received: 5
11 years 1 week ago - 11 years 1 week ago #215768
by web4studio
Replied by web4studio on topic Same product different size and price
I have the same problem i see no various button!!!??
THX
Nadine
Sorry i am so stupid now i saw the button. Sorry again!
THX
Nadine
Sorry i am so stupid now i saw the button. Sorry again!
Last edit: 11 years 1 week ago by web4studio.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 1 week ago #215795
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Same product different size and price
I suppose that you must be using a recent version of HikaShop.
There is no "manage variants" button anymore on the product edition page.
Now, the variants can directly be accessed by clicking on the "variants" tab at the top of the product edition page after you've added at least a characteristic to your product.
You can read more about all that here:
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...html#characteristics
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ct-form.html#variant
There is no "manage variants" button anymore on the product edition page.
Now, the variants can directly be accessed by clicking on the "variants" tab at the top of the product edition page after you've added at least a characteristic to your product.
You can read more about all that here:
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...html#characteristics
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ct-form.html#variant
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.231 seconds