- Posts: 117
- Thank you received: 0
Category description not showing up
15 years 2 weeks ago #25550
by sarsells
Category description not showing up was created by sarsells
Hi
I want to add descriptions to my categories, and on the page
www.allyoucanbear.com/index.php/category...egory/13-other-bears
I have done so. However it is not showing up on the front end. Please can you help?
I want to add descriptions to my categories, and on the page
www.allyoucanbear.com/index.php/category...egory/13-other-bears
I have done so. However it is not showing up on the front end. Please can you help?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 2 weeks ago #25559
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Category description not showing up
Did you turn on the "show description" option of your menu in its HikaShop options ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 2 weeks ago #25560
by sarsells
Replied by sarsells on topic Re: Category description not showing up
Thank you. I did not know where to look.
I now need to turn of the category title on the category page, as I have used a title within the description. Please can you point me in the right direction.
I now need to turn of the category title on the category page, as I have used a title within the description. Please can you point me in the right direction.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 2 weeks ago #25564
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Category description not showing up
That should be done with the corresponding option, in the joomla options of your menu. I thiknk that it's called content heading or page heading.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.190 seconds