Skip to main content

process credit cards manually

More
15 years 8 months ago #5232 by nicolas
ou can add some CSS for the payment selection display :

.hikashop_checkout_status{ color: #F00; }

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 8 months ago #5233 by lakesentrance
Hi Nicolas,

yes, the history plugin is enabled. I see the history down the bottom of the Sale, but just the jumbled text, not decoded.

With the email issue, I just changed the email addresses used for Payment Notifications and Order Creation, but still I don't receive an email. This is a bit of a problem.

I'll checkout the css changes ...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 8 months ago #5234 by lakesentrance
um, wheres the css file? domain.com/?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 8 months ago #5235 by nicolas
You can edit the CSS in the configuration under the tab display.

Could you give us an access to your back end ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 8 months ago #5236 by lakesentrance
how do i email or pm u with access?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 8 months ago #5237 by nicolas
You can use the contact form there: www.hikashop.com/en/support/contact-us.html

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 8 months ago #5239 by lakesentrance
I can't get that css to work.

I edited the front end css file, added

.hikashop_checkout_status{
color:#c33a00;
font-weight:bold;
font-size:150%;
}

but didn't change it. I do see the span id=.hikashop_checkout_status using Firebug (FF), but it's still calling the template.css formating

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 8 months ago #5240 by lakesentrance
It's now 4am in the morning, my wifes gonna kill me in the morning (3 hours away)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 8 months ago #5241 by lakesentrance
I just received 2 emails addressed to Hika ... so I assume that's the email the customer would receive.

I havent received one addressed to me, telling me u placed the order.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 8 months ago - 15 years 8 months ago #5242 by nicolas
Mmmm. I don't know what you did but everything worked properly when I tested.

I changed the option "Order creation notifications email address" to put the email test_hikashop@hikashop.com so that I can receive the order creation email.

I first tried a bank transfer and successfully got the email notification.
Then, I published the credit card plugin and did a second order. I also got the email notification with half of the credit card information and when I edited the order in the backend, I was able to see the other half of the credit card information.

I put back your email address after my tests.

For the CSS, I replaced the dot at the beginning by a sharp, like this:
#hikashop_checkout_status{
color:#c33a00;
font-weight:bold;
font-size:150%;
}

It's now working.
Last edit: 15 years 8 months ago by nicolas.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 8 months ago #5243 by lakesentrance
ok,
i did put my standard ISP email address in there, instead of my domain email address, and it still didn't work for me.

I shall try again tomorrow. It's soooo late. I wasn't even gonna get into this tonite :)

Thanks for fixing the div instead of class ... when I saw span id= i thought it maybe a div

I'll play with the email thing, and let u know how i go.
Cheers

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 8 months ago #5306 by JIK
That fixed it! All works perfectly now. Hikashop gets better and better everyday!



nicolas wrote:

There seems to be a problem in the checkout code when the owner option is activated.

Could you replace the line:

Code:
$cc_owner = $app->getUserState( HIKASHOP_COMPONENT.'.cc_ownerV');
with the line:
Code:
$cc_owner = $app->getUserState( HIKASHOP_COMPONENT.'.cc_owner');
in the file components/com_hikashop/controllers/checkout.php ?
That should solve the problem.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.317 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum