- Posts: 9
- Thank you received: 0
Product Carousel - Link to product
- alansunderland
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
15 years 2 weeks ago #25671
by alansunderland
Product Carousel - Link to product was created by alansunderland
Hi,
I have placed a product carousel on the frontpage ( www.plumasysinamay.com ) and have ticked the option to link to product. The problem I have is that the link colour is too dark and I wish to change it. I have looked through the frontend.css, however there doesn´t appear to be any reference to it. Where do I need to look, is it the template.css file?.
many thanks
I have placed a product carousel on the frontpage ( www.plumasysinamay.com ) and have ticked the option to link to product. The problem I have is that the link colour is too dark and I wish to change it. I have looked through the frontend.css, however there doesn´t appear to be any reference to it. Where do I need to look, is it the template.css file?.
many thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 2 weeks ago #25672
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Product Carousel - Link to product
Hi,
There is indeed no CSS code for that by default. But you can just add it like that:
span.hikashop_product_name a,span.hikashop_product_name a:hover,span.hikashop_product_name a:visited{ color: white; }
There is indeed no CSS code for that by default. But you can just add it like that:
span.hikashop_product_name a,span.hikashop_product_name a:hover,span.hikashop_product_name a:visited{ color: white; }
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- alansunderland
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 9
- Thank you received: 0
15 years 2 weeks ago #25673
by alansunderland
Replied by alansunderland on topic Re: Product Carousel - Link to product
Many thanks, super efficient as usual, and a simple fix
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.135 seconds