- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
Problem with user registration, shipping adress ..
15 years 2 weeks ago #25702
by hanssolo
Problem with user registration, shipping adress .. was created by hanssolo
Hello I really need some help!
I have a Hika Shop running and everything is ok, but I have three problems:
1. How can I remove the telephone number from the user registration? I do not want that my customers have to enter that.
2. If the customer want to enter a shipping adress different from the billing adress, the box to do that is displaced. So entering something is impossible.
3. The color of the text that my customer has entered is a light grey and nearly invisible. How can I change that to a darker grey?
I really really thank you in advance!!
To test this problems by yourself just go to my shop www.initiation-erwachsenwerden.de/bestel...den-peter-maier.html
Greetings hanssolo
I have a Hika Shop running and everything is ok, but I have three problems:
1. How can I remove the telephone number from the user registration? I do not want that my customers have to enter that.
2. If the customer want to enter a shipping adress different from the billing adress, the box to do that is displaced. So entering something is impossible.
3. The color of the text that my customer has entered is a light grey and nearly invisible. How can I change that to a darker grey?
I really really thank you in advance!!
To test this problems by yourself just go to my shop www.initiation-erwachsenwerden.de/bestel...den-peter-maier.html
Greetings hanssolo
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 2 weeks ago #25703
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Problem with user registration, shipping adress ..
Hi,
1. I see that you already customized the address form by disabling the state field. At the same place, in the menu Display->Custom fields, you can also disable the telephone field
2. I don't see it displaced and it's working fine. I don't see what you're talking about.
3. That's how your template CSS code is done:
input {
color: #CCC;
outline: none;
margin: 0;
}
in the file www.initiation-erwachsenwerden.de/templa...186/css/template.css
So you need to remove that color: #CCC; line from that file if you don't want that light grey color.
1. I see that you already customized the address form by disabling the state field. At the same place, in the menu Display->Custom fields, you can also disable the telephone field
2. I don't see it displaced and it's working fine. I don't see what you're talking about.
3. That's how your template CSS code is done:
input {
color: #CCC;
outline: none;
margin: 0;
}
in the file www.initiation-erwachsenwerden.de/templa...186/css/template.css
So you need to remove that color: #CCC; line from that file if you don't want that light grey color.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 2 weeks ago #25705
by hanssolo
Replied by hanssolo on topic Re: Problem with user registration, shipping adress ..
Thank you!!
Problem 3. is solved!
2. seems to be a problem with Linux + Firefox. With Windows and Chrome it is working fine.... hm any idea to solve that?
and 1. I am sorry but I can not find that. I know I have changed that some time ago, but I can not find it again. I am in Hika Shop -> System -> Configuration -> Display ..... and then??? Please give me some more detail. Perhaps i should sleep one night over that
Have a nice day!
Problem 3. is solved!
2. seems to be a problem with Linux + Firefox. With Windows and Chrome it is working fine.... hm any idea to solve that?
and 1. I am sorry but I can not find that. I know I have changed that some time ago, but I can not find it again. I am in Hika Shop -> System -> Configuration -> Display ..... and then??? Please give me some more detail. Perhaps i should sleep one night over that
Have a nice day!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 2 weeks ago #25706
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Problem with user registration, shipping adress ..
1. It's not Shop -> System -> Configuration but Shop -> Display -> Custom fields
2. You can add the CSS below to your template CSS file:
.hikashop_checkout_shipping_div table{float:left;}
That solves the problem for me on firefox.
2. You can add the CSS below to your template CSS file:
.hikashop_checkout_shipping_div table{float:left;}
That solves the problem for me on firefox.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 2 weeks ago #25708
by hanssolo
Replied by hanssolo on topic Re: Problem with user registration, shipping adress ..
THANK YOU!!! Everything solved!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.189 seconds