- Posts: 13
- Thank you received: 0
Where is import folder?
15 years 10 months ago #2578
by davehudsn
Where is import folder? was created by davehudsn
Hello,
In the documentation under "Import" it shows a feature to import from Folders.
I do not see that option anywhere.
Is this a plugin?
In the documentation under "Import" it shows a feature to import from Folders.
I do not see that option anywhere.
Is this a plugin?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 10 months ago #2579
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Where is import folder?
This option is only available in the Business edition of HikaShop.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #45589
by IamJim
Replied by IamJim on topic Re: Where is import folder?
I will also ask my question here:
1) I am doing a new site using 1.7.3 for a customer and have purchased Hika Business
2) The Old site was built using Joomla 1.5.23 and also (not sure of the version) of Viruemart.
3) In the IMPORT it has the Import fom VM, but VM is and will not be installed on the new site.
4) I also see: Import products from folder
My question is? May I just download (not sure what I need) from the old site and then : Folder path
Or? Is it possible to use a complete URL to the old site?
Thanks in advance, Jim
1) I am doing a new site using 1.7.3 for a customer and have purchased Hika Business
2) The Old site was built using Joomla 1.5.23 and also (not sure of the version) of Viruemart.
3) In the IMPORT it has the Import fom VM, but VM is and will not be installed on the new site.
4) I also see: Import products from folder
My question is? May I just download (not sure what I need) from the old site and then : Folder path
Or? Is it possible to use a complete URL to the old site?
Thanks in advance, Jim
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #45807
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Where is import folder?
If you want to import the products from VM, the best is either to import the VM tables from your old website to the new one and then do the VM import, or install HikaShop on the old website and import from VM and then export/import the hikashop tables form your old website to your new website.
For the images, you will have to copy them via FTP from your old website to your new website.
For the images, you will have to copy them via FTP from your old website to your new website.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.160 seconds