- Posts: 51
- Thank you received: 0
Credit card payment plugin not showing up
- Andreas_Sweden
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
15 years 1 week ago - 15 years 1 week ago #25833
by Andreas_Sweden
Credit card payment plugin not showing up was created by Andreas_Sweden
I have activated the payment method for credit cards but it is not showing in my cart.
Edit: Solved it was some temporary bug
Edit: Solved it was some temporary bug
Last edit: 15 years 1 week ago by Andreas_Sweden.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Andreas_Sweden
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 51
- Thank you received: 0
15 years 1 week ago #25836
by Andreas_Sweden
Replied by Andreas_Sweden on topic Re: Credit card payment plugin not showing up
Now I have another question regarding this, I just get some encrypted stuff in the order what do I do with it to be able to process the card?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 1 week ago #25845
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Credit card payment plugin not showing up
Please make sure that the history plugin is turned on and that the payment plugin is enabled as well.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.196 seconds