- Posts: 19
- Thank you received: 0
Discount
14 years 11 months ago #28023
by seonad
Replied by seonad on topic Re: Discount
zO9Y0d0T6AE2 ........... sorry should have included it in previous post
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 11 months ago #28095
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Discount
I've just tried but I got the error "The coupon you entered cannot be used for the products in your cart".
Please remove the product restriction so that we can easily see the problem.
Please remove the product restriction so that we can easily see the problem.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 11 months ago #28127
by seonad
Replied by seonad on topic Re: Discount
not too sure what you mean "product restriction" I have unpublished the coupon on grade 704 all products are now the same.
regards
David
regards
David
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 11 months ago #28131
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Discount
in the discount edition page, there is the "product" option where you can select a product.
If you could just delete the selection you made there for that coupon so that I can try without having to guess which product I have to add to the cart to make it work
If you could just delete the selection you made there for that coupon so that I can try without having to guess which product I have to add to the cart to make it work
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 11 months ago #28132
by seonad
Replied by seonad on topic Re: Discount
OK, done that
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 11 months ago #28138
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Discount
Now I get the message: The coupon you entered is not valid
I can't test the coupon, if you don't allow me to use it
Please check the configuration of the coupon.
I can't test the coupon, if you don't allow me to use it
Please check the configuration of the coupon.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 11 months ago #28139
by seonad
Replied by seonad on topic Re: Discount
here is the token MJqk8rzu#b8p it should apply to all items in the shop
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 11 months ago #28272
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Discount
I have the same problem with that code:
The coupon you entered cannot be used for the products in your cart
Please give a back end access to your website so that we can set it up ourselves.
The coupon you entered cannot be used for the products in your cart
Please give a back end access to your website so that we can set it up ourselves.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 11 months ago #28282
by seonad
Replied by seonad on topic Re: Discount
you are already registered, please see my email dated 20.09.11 or I can pm you again, rather not put in in an open forum post.
regards
David
regards
David
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 11 months ago #28343
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Discount
I don't have any email from you on that day. Please provide again the account details via email or PM.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 11 months ago #28396
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Discount
I've just made an order on your website after entering the coupon code. As you can see in the order details there was not anymore that tax problem. The coupon was added correctly to the cart.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 11 months ago #28464
by seonad
Replied by seonad on topic Re: Discount
thank you
regards
David
regards
David
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.203 seconds