- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
I can't get 'No registration' working
- koolmeesje
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
15 years 1 week ago #25988
by koolmeesje
I can't get 'No registration' working was created by koolmeesje
I use the Essential version of Hikashop (1.5.3). I want to enable users to order a product without having to register. So in config, i set the 'Registration' to No registration. However, I still have to register for Joomla when i want to make a test purchase.
I tried removing the 'logon' option from the checkout workflow but then i can't fill in an address anywhere so i get error messages, and using the 'address' tag doesn't seem to do anything (but doesn't give an error message either); This is my current checkout workflow (not completely what i want): login_cart_shipping_payment_coupon,confirm_cart_status_fields,end
I am probably missing something, but can you tell me what it is? Thanks!
I tried removing the 'logon' option from the checkout workflow but then i can't fill in an address anywhere so i get error messages, and using the 'address' tag doesn't seem to do anything (but doesn't give an error message either); This is my current checkout workflow (not completely what i want): login_cart_shipping_payment_coupon,confirm_cart_status_fields,end
I am probably missing something, but can you tell me what it is? Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 1 week ago #25993
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: I can't get 'No registration' working
When you set the Registration option to "no registration", you should just have the email and address fields on the checkout. Isn't that the case ?
Could you give a link to your website in that case ?
Could you give a link to your website in that case ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- koolmeesje
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
15 years 1 week ago #26005
by koolmeesje
Replied by koolmeesje on topic Re: I can't get 'No registration' working
Thanks, you're right, the reason why i was confused is because the title of the 'module' login is still 'login or register to this website' and you still have to click the register website after filling in your address, but indeed it does not create an account on the website. I can override that and change my workflow. Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.143 seconds