- Posts: 7
- Thank you received: 0
Not finding CSS in backend
15 years 1 week ago #26011
by crashball
Not finding CSS in backend was created by crashball
I have searched where to be able to edit the CSS for Hikashop and i've seen tons and tons saying to do it on the backend. It appears it should be in the display tab in the "CSS Area". However i only see Views, Content Menus, Content Modules, and Custom Fields. Only the PHP seems to be able to be edited in the Views area.
I am running 1.5.3
I have been having to locate the CSS in the directories and manually change them, then reupload them. Am i just that blind and it is staring me int he face?
I am running 1.5.3
I have been having to locate the CSS in the directories and manually change them, then reupload them. Am i just that blind and it is staring me int he face?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 1 week ago #26026
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Not finding CSS in backend
What you're describing is the Views menu which is displayed on every pages on the backend, not the Display tab of the configuration which only appears once you're on the configuration page of HikaShop.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.163 seconds