Skip to main content

Problems With Steps in Checkout Workflow

More
15 years 1 week ago #26014 by axyswebs
Hi

Im using Hikashop 1.5.2 with Joomla 1.6
I am using Hikashop purely for the checkout facility to order documents that will be manually sent out. The products are zero in price also the shipping method (which i dont really need) is set mto zero price eg free shipping

When I first setup the shop all was working fine but somewhere along the line the checkout steps don't seem to work. The problem is I cannot get to the end of the checkout process.

I have the following settings:

Checkout workflow: login_address_shipping_payment_cart_status_fields_confirm,end
Payment method: HikaShop collect on delivery payment plugin
Shipping method: HikaShop manual shipping plugin

I have tried various permutations of the settings but cannot get this to work.

Has anyone any ideas what I am doing wrong??

The shop is at: test.andonfreres.co.uk/index.php?option=...t=listing&Itemid=140
clicking on 'Request CA' will add the item to the basket

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 1 week ago #26036 by nicolas
If you don't need shipping and payment, why not just remove both views from the checkout workflow ?
That will avoid that your checkout gets stuck because of the way you configured payment or shipping methods.

So you could have this:
login_address_cart_status_fields_confirm,end

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 6 days ago #26198 by axyswebs
Hi

Thanks for your reply. I should have said that I have tried without payment and shipping in the workflow.

I have entered login_address_cart_status_fields_confirm,end as you suggested but I still have the same problem when I click next I get the same page.

Example urls
when on this url: /index.php?option=com_hikashop&ctrl=checkout

I click next and it goes to: /index.php?option=com_hikashop&ctrl=checkout&task=step&step=1

but I see the same page. Clicking next on this page just reloads the same page.

I have tried this with the payment and shipping modules enabled and disabled and I get the same as described above.

I have enabled the checkout progress bar but that just shows login and end

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 6 days ago #26205 by nicolas
First, you should update HikaShop. There are some messages which should be displayed if there is a reason why the checkout doesn't let you finish.
If you don't see any error message, it might be because your template does not support joomla messages:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...tibility-issues.html

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 6 days ago #26209 by axyswebs
I already have the <jdoc:include type="message" /> in the template just above <jdoc:include type="component" />

I just upgraded to Hikashop Essential 1.5.4 but now get the following error messages when trying to access hikashop in the frontend :(

Warning: include_once(/home/s/t/stopnokia/web/public_html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/filter.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/s/t/stopnokia/web/public_html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/helper.php on line 760

Warning: include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home/s/t/stopnokia/web/public_html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/filter.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear') in /home/s/t/stopnokia/web/public_html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/helper.php on line 760

Fatal error: Call to a member function getFilters() on a non-object in /home/s/t/stopnokia/web/public_html/components/com_hikashop/views/product/view.html.php on line 99

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 6 days ago #26211 by nicolas
Please download again the installation package from our website and install it again. That should solve these errors.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 6 days ago #26218 by axyswebs
Ok I have re installed and hikashop is back up again. I am still experiencing the same problems as described above. I don't see any error messages.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 6 days ago #26230 by nicolas
Could you give a link to your shop so that we can see the problem ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 6 days ago #26288 by axyswebs
The shop is at: test.andonfreres.co.uk/index.php?option=...t=listing&Itemid=140
clicking on 'Request CA' will add the item to the basket

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 6 days ago #26294 by nicolas
Please make sure that you have the "confirm" step in your checkout workflow option. It seems to be missing from your checkout. If you have it, please provide a back end access to your website so that we can check your settings.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 5 days ago #26311 by axyswebs
Hi

Before the upgrade I entered 'login_address_cart_status_fields_confirm,end' in the checkout workflow. However, in this latest version 1.5.4 I notice the input area for the workflow has changed and confirm is not present....there is not an icon for 'confirm' so I cannot add it.

Also, just noticed when in the admin configuration I am still getting the following error:

Warning: include_once(/home/s/t/stopnokia/web/public_html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/types/filter_button_position.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/s/t/stopnokia/web/public_html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/helper.php on line 760

Warning: include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home/s/t/stopnokia/web/public_html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/types/filter_button_position.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear') in /home/s/t/stopnokia/web/public_html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/helper.php on line 760

How do I send you login details?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 5 days ago #26320 by nicolas
That's the problem.
We've put up a new built of the 1.5.4 release. Please download it again from our website and install it. That should allow you to set the confirm step in your checkout workflow and will remove the other error.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 5 days ago #26349 by axyswebs
Hi, re-installed the latest 1.5.4 release. I now see the confirm in the checkout workflow. However, I am still experiencing the same problems as before as in i cannot get to the end of the checkout.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 5 days ago #26357 by axyswebs
Update: I removed 'confirm' from the workflow and tried to add it back to the workflow but when I save the config it disappears.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 4 days ago #26374 by nicolas
I don't have that problem on joomla 1.6

Would it be related to your browser maybe ? Could you try with another one ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 4 days ago #26379 by axyswebs
I use firefox and have just tried IE8 and I still cannot add confirm back into the workflow :(

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 4 days ago #26403 by nicolas
Could you try to add the confirm in the first step of the checkout workflow, save, and then move it to your step. That works on our end, while after some attempts to reproduce the problem, adding the confirm step directly in the last step didn't.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 4 days ago #26435 by axyswebs
Yes I have managed to add the confirm back to the workflow using your instructions above.

I am still experiencing the same problem....cannot get to the end of the checkout

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 3 days ago #26458 by nicolas
Please provide a back end access to your website so that we can check on the problem.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 1 day ago #26525 by axyswebs
I have sent details via the contact form

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.369 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum