- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
hikashop_product_stock element display
- daveatphidoco
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
15 years 1 week ago #26098
by daveatphidoco
hikashop_product_stock element display was created by daveatphidoco
Your help would be appreciated with a problem that I have with the layout of the product pages where the spacing of the hikashop_product_stock element order quantity box, +/- buttons and Add to Cart button is cramped. A picture of the problem is attached.
I am running Joomla! 1.7 beez_20 template with Hikashop Starter 1.5.3
I have tried adding selectors to the frontend_custom.css file without success.
Any advice would be appreciated.
Kind regards
DaveM
I am running Joomla! 1.7 beez_20 template with Hikashop Starter 1.5.3
I have tried adding selectors to the frontend_custom.css file without success.
Any advice would be appreciated.
Kind regards
DaveM
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 1 week ago #26101
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: hikashop_product_stock element display
You should add that CSS:
.hikashop_product_stock table td { padding-left: 5px; padding-right: 5px;}
.hikashop_product_stock table td { padding-left: 5px; padding-right: 5px;}
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- daveatphidoco
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
15 years 1 week ago #26111
by daveatphidoco
Replied by daveatphidoco on topic Re: hikashop_product_stock element display
That works fine. Thank you very much.
Kind regards,
DaveM
Kind regards,
DaveM
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.155 seconds