- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Changing name of product
15 years 6 days ago #26150
by flobaby
Changing name of product was created by flobaby
Hiya I know this may be a very simple question for most computer savy forum members out there.
How do you change the your product name/title?
www.gypsymumas.com.au/shop/product/14-pr...gory_pathway-17.html
I want to delete the large off the title. It's driving me nuts!!
Any help will be greatly appreciated,
Nina
How do you change the your product name/title?
www.gypsymumas.com.au/shop/product/14-pr...gory_pathway-17.html
I want to delete the large off the title. It's driving me nuts!!
Any help will be greatly appreciated,
Nina
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 6 days ago #26154
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Changing name of product
Go in the menu Components->HikaShop->Products on your back end. There, edit your product, change its name and click on save.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 6 days ago #26163
by flobaby
Replied by flobaby on topic Re: Changing name of product
Thankyou for your reply. Yes I have tried that but it keeps going back to the original name. I do press save.
Any ideas?
Any ideas?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 6 days ago #26164
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Changing name of product
Then you should activate the debug mode of joomla in the configuration of joomla and try again.
You probably have a mysql error which is hidden by joomla. That will display it if any.
You probably have a mysql error which is hidden by joomla. That will display it if any.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.202 seconds