Skip to main content

credit card payment plugin: card type

More
15 years 6 days ago #26219 by sepyh
Hi,

I am using the credit card plugin (manual) and I would like the user to be able to choose the card they have.

In your code theres some bits about the card type, however how do I activate this dropdown & also choose what cards I accept (such as Visa, Mastercard, Vista DEBIT)

Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 5 days ago #26234 by nicolas
Hi,

We've added that option to the credit card plugin in the 1.5.4 release of HikaShop which just came out.
If you update to it you will be able to do it without any modifications.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.141 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum