- Posts: 33
- Thank you received: 0
Automatic Mail AlphaUserPoints Plugin
15 years 1 week ago #26292
by mkasika
Automatic Mail AlphaUserPoints Plugin was created by mkasika
Hi,
me again, I use the AlphaUserPoints Plugin as a Payment Method and the customer receives points for goods he buys. It seems that Hikashop sends an automatic email telling the customer that he just received points. Where can I turn that off and/or edit its content?
Thanks
me again, I use the AlphaUserPoints Plugin as a Payment Method and the customer receives points for goods he buys. It seems that Hikashop sends an automatic email telling the customer that he just received points. Where can I turn that off and/or edit its content?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 1 week ago #26297
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Automatic Mail AlphaUserPoints Plugin
There is no email sent by hikashop regarding the points earned. That must come from AlphaUserPoints.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 1 week ago #26302
by mkasika
Replied by mkasika on topic Re: Automatic Mail AlphaUserPoints Plugin
My bad, sorry, you are right, it is in the "Rules" Section and there in the Order_validation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.173 seconds