- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 0
xmap plugin upload
15 years 2 days ago #26485
by David
xmap plugin upload was created by David
Hi Nicolas,
I've tried the normal route to upload your xmap plugin, but I'm getting this error which I've never seen before:
"Unable to detect manifest file"
"Error installing COM_INSTALLER_TYPE_TYPE_XMAP_EXT"
I'm using Joomla 1.7
Is this something on my end?
-David
I've tried the normal route to upload your xmap plugin, but I'm getting this error which I've never seen before:
"Unable to detect manifest file"
"Error installing COM_INSTALLER_TYPE_TYPE_XMAP_EXT"
I'm using Joomla 1.7
Is this something on my end?
-David
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 2 days ago #26487
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: xmap plugin upload
Hi,
I just tried to install the xmap 2 plugin on a joomla 1.7 website and didn't had any error. So it must be something on your end yes.
I just tried to install the xmap 2 plugin on a joomla 1.7 website and didn't had any error. So it must be something on your end yes.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 2 days ago #26494
by David
Replied by David on topic Re: xmap plugin upload
Thanks Nicolas,
I came across the xmap plugin in the forum and didn't realize there was a xmap1 & xmap2. xmap 2 plugin worked great.
-David
I came across the xmap plugin in the forum and didn't realize there was a xmap1 & xmap2. xmap 2 plugin worked great.
-David
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.188 seconds