Skip to main content

Bad SSL?

More
14 years 11 months ago #26816 by joelstad
Bad SSL? was created by joelstad
I have an SSL certificate installed and need the shopping cart/checkout to be (and appear to be) secure. Using Google Chrome, this is what the https looks like (attached) which leads customers to believe there is an issue with the security.

Is this because of the Facebook plugin?

--Joel

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 11 months ago #26818 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Bad SSL?
When you have that, it means that on your page there is a resource which do not have HTTPS in its link. It can be anything from your template, a module to a plugin.
Hard to say without a link to your website.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 11 months ago - 14 years 11 months ago #26822 by joelstad
Replied by joelstad on topic Re: Bad SSL?
View source and then search for
Code:
http://
? I can fix the favicon but it looks like Twitter is
Code:
http://
, Facebook automatically changed to
Code:
https://
.

--Joel
Last edit: 14 years 11 months ago by joelstad.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 11 months ago #26829 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Bad SSL?
In the latest version of HikaShop, the hikashop social plugin should display the tiwtter link with HTTPS. Do you use the latest version ?
Do you use that plugin or another extension for your twitter links ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 11 months ago #26830 by joelstad
Replied by joelstad on topic Re: Bad SSL?
Well, I did view source on my website and found all the non-https links and changed/removed them but I'm still failing. Is there anything else that could cause this?

--Joel

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 11 months ago #26831 by joelstad
Replied by joelstad on topic Re: Bad SSL?
I removed all the social networking modules/plugins and it's still failing.

--Joel

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 11 months ago #26835 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Bad SSL?
Then I don't know. As I said, I would need to see the website.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 11 months ago #26839 by joelstad
Replied by joelstad on topic Re: Bad SSL?
I sent you a PM some time ago. ;0)

No worries though, I figured it out. The issue is with a third party social networking plugin from Phoca .

Hikashop is fantastic and the support is amazing as well; I appreciate everything.

--Joel

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.197 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum