- Posts: 46
- Thank you received: 0
Buttons css names list of them all
14 years 11 months ago #26881
by meqrinda
Buttons css names list of them all was created by meqrinda
I am using html button setting becuase I want to use my own image, but I cant find the name for the different buttons.
I have the button for the product page add to cart button, but is it possible to get them all during the progress.
Like next, proceed to checkout etc. (if there are others)
I use this code to show the image button on the product page.
.hikashop_product_quantity_main .button{
background: white url(' www.obeeva.com/images/stories/thebelcherbutton2.png ') no-repeat top;
width: 300px;
height: 149px;
}
I have the button for the product page add to cart button, but is it possible to get them all during the progress.
Like next, proceed to checkout etc. (if there are others)
I use this code to show the image button on the product page.
.hikashop_product_quantity_main .button{
background: white url(' www.obeeva.com/images/stories/thebelcherbutton2.png ') no-repeat top;
width: 300px;
height: 149px;
}
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 11 months ago #26885
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Buttons css names list of them all
yes it's possible. The class button is used for all the buttons on the front end:
.button{
your CSS here
}
.button{
your CSS here
}
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 11 months ago #26889
by meqrinda
Replied by meqrinda on topic Re: Buttons css names list of them all
If I want to use different images for each button, is there a different name for next button and proceed to checkout?
So i can replace the buttons with different images.
So i can replace the buttons with different images.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 11 months ago #26890
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Buttons css names list of them all
Sure. That's what we do on our demo website. You can just look at the CSS on our demo website using Firebug to see how we did it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 11 months ago #27568
by Mat
Replied by Mat on topic Re: Buttons css names list of them all
How do I change or remove the 'add to cart' text?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 11 months ago #27580
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Buttons css names list of them all
Any text in HikaShop can be changed by overriding the translation file:
www.hikashop.com/en/download/languages.html#modify
www.hikashop.com/en/download/languages.html#modify
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 11 months ago #27640
by Mat
Replied by Mat on topic Re: Buttons css names list of them all
great!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.183 seconds