- Posts: 44
- Thank you received: 0
thumbnail rollover pop up instead of on click?
- michaelbuttitta
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 11 months ago #26917
by michaelbuttitta
Michael Buttitta
Hot Picks USA
thumbnail rollover pop up instead of on click? was created by michaelbuttitta
I'm wondering of there might be any way to change the default process of clicking on a product image thumbnail to bring up the larger image and turn it into a rollover? I personally think viewing lager versions should be a click process, but my boss wants everything simpler/faster for (new internet user) customers, so I have to ask...?
I have some familiarity with Hikashop/Joomla but Hikashop has a very large comprehensive code structure, so if anyone has any suggestions indicating exactly where to implement changing the code to do this (should it be possible) it would be very helpful too!
Thank you for any help!
~Michael
I have some familiarity with Hikashop/Joomla but Hikashop has a very large comprehensive code structure, so if anyone has any suggestions indicating exactly where to implement changing the code to do this (should it be possible) it would be very helpful too!
Thank you for any help!
~Michael
Michael Buttitta
Hot Picks USA
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 11 months ago #26930
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: thumbnail rollover pop up instead of on click?
There is no option for that. Unfortunately for you, I can't say that it's not possible.
You can change that by creating an image display template override:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...tation.html#override
If you know PHP well, you should be able to do that without too much trouble.
You can change that by creating an image display template override:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...tation.html#override
If you know PHP well, you should be able to do that without too much trouble.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- michaelbuttitta
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 44
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 11 months ago #27118
by michaelbuttitta
Michael Buttitta
Hot Picks USA
Replied by michaelbuttitta on topic Re: thumbnail rollover pop up instead of on click?
Actually this does work exactly like I was hoping. What I didn't realize was that if there is only 1 image it doesn't do this, but if there are 2 or more, it let's you preview each image doing a rollover of the tiny thumbnail, and then once clicked on shows an even bigger image.
Sorry for asking a self answering question!
Sorry for asking a self answering question!
Michael Buttitta
Hot Picks USA
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.186 seconds