- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
How to remove registration
15 years 9 months ago #2696
by perfect
How to remove registration was created by perfect
Hello,
I am using free version, I want when proceeds to check out is clicked they can proceeds to payment without registration.i:e I don't want them to register any account.
Please how can I achieve this?
I am using free version, I want when proceeds to check out is clicked they can proceeds to payment without registration.i:e I don't want them to register any account.
Please how can I achieve this?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 9 months ago #2697
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: How to remove registration
Hi,
That can be achieved with the option "registration" under the tab display in the configuration. However, this option is only available in commercial versions of HikaShop.
That can be achieved with the option "registration" under the tab display in the configuration. However, this option is only available in commercial versions of HikaShop.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 9 months ago #2698
by perfect
Replied by perfect on topic Re: How to remove registration
Is there a way I can achieve this in free version, even if it involves editing some code?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 9 months ago - 15 years 9 months ago #2699
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: How to remove registration
You should be able to achieve it by editing the code. The code is GPL so you are free to do any modifications you need. But please understand that we can not provide information on such extensive modifications for something we handle in our commercial versions.
Last edit: 15 years 9 months ago by nicolas.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 9 months ago #3559
by perfect
Replied by perfect on topic Re: How to remove registration
What must I do to achieve this, simply removing of registration so that buyer can be going to payment page, is there document you can point me to?
This extention gives me all I want accept this.
This extention gives me all I want accept this.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 28
- Thank you received: 0
15 years 8 months ago #4683
by lakesentrance
Replied by lakesentrance on topic Re: How to remove registration
Then do the right thing and buy it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.173 seconds