- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Invoice not being emailed
14 years 11 months ago #27021
by rossw
Invoice not being emailed was created by rossw
Hi 
I run Business 1.5.4.
When a user orders goods, they receive an order confirmation email ok.
When the status is updated, they receive an update email ok.
In neither of the above emails is there an invoice attached.
If I go into the management backend, I can see the invoices ok.
Where is the configuration option that says "email invoices to customer"?
thanks
Ross
I run Business 1.5.4.
When a user orders goods, they receive an order confirmation email ok.
When the status is updated, they receive an update email ok.
In neither of the above emails is there an invoice attached.
If I go into the management backend, I can see the invoices ok.
Where is the configuration option that says "email invoices to customer"?
thanks
Ross
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 11 months ago #27028
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Invoice not being emailed
Hi,
There is no option for that.
Attaching invoices to the emails would require to generate a PDF of the invoices. However, there is only a PDF library in joomla 1.5 and none in 1.6+. That would mean that we would have to include it in HikaShop. However, such library takes a lot of space and would be as big as the whole current package (fonts required for such library takes a lot of space). We would also have to develop the integration.
So I don't have a solution for you.
One solution would be to develop a plugin between phocaPDF and HikaShop: www.phoca.cz/phocapdf
There is no option for that.
Attaching invoices to the emails would require to generate a PDF of the invoices. However, there is only a PDF library in joomla 1.5 and none in 1.6+. That would mean that we would have to include it in HikaShop. However, such library takes a lot of space and would be as big as the whole current package (fonts required for such library takes a lot of space). We would also have to develop the integration.
So I don't have a solution for you.
One solution would be to develop a plugin between phocaPDF and HikaShop: www.phoca.cz/phocapdf
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.153 seconds