- Posts: 121
- Thank you received: 0
2 issues...
- bluetonguedesigns
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 11 months ago - 14 years 11 months ago #27141
by bluetonguedesigns
2 issues... was created by bluetonguedesigns
Hi All. Configuring a new store and I seem to be having 2 issues...
1) On the checkout page, it shows the items EX tax, even though I believe that I have it set to always show with tax.
I would like to have when you click on a product, show similar products below the main products, I knpow I have done it before but cannot remember how. I have setup "similar" products on each product.
Open to suggestions
Cheers
1) On the checkout page, it shows the items EX tax, even though I believe that I have it set to always show with tax.
I would like to have when you click on a product, show similar products below the main products, I knpow I have done it before but cannot remember how. I have setup "similar" products on each product.
Open to suggestions
Cheers
Last edit: 14 years 11 months ago by bluetonguedesigns. Reason: Fixing issues
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- bluetonguedesigns
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 121
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 11 months ago #27142
by bluetonguedesigns
Replied by bluetonguedesigns on topic Re: 2 issues...
OK, I solved issue 2.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 11 months ago #27146
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: 2 issues...
You can add the line
$this->params->set('price_with_tax',1);
after the first <?php tag of the file "step" of the view "checkout" that you can edit via the menu Display->Views
For the related products displayed on the product page, you can follow our documentation:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...ct-form.html#related
$this->params->set('price_with_tax',1);
after the first <?php tag of the file "step" of the view "checkout" that you can edit via the menu Display->Views
For the related products displayed on the product page, you can follow our documentation:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...ct-form.html#related
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.197 seconds