Skip to main content

Cancel button on Order history don't seem to work

More
14 years 11 months ago #27155 by brent58
Hi there,
I have a user account page set up and can click through to the order history ok and see the order list but when I click the "cancel" button it just stays on the same page?
It works ok on the "Addresses" ie. I can click through to see the user address, click "cancel" and get returned to the user account page.
It could be that there is a nut loose on the keyborad (me :laugh: ) but any help would be great.
Cheers,
Brent

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 11 months ago #27156 by brent58
Don't believe it.... working ok now... there must have been a nut loose after all. feel free to delete this post. thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.164 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum