Skip to main content

Shipping Methods

More
14 years 11 months ago #27197 by lookmatters
Shipping Methods was created by lookmatters
I'm setting up Hika shop for a client and I'm just trying to figure out shipping methods. How they'd like to do it is have a different rate depending on which province the user is shipping to and have one flat rate for the US. I've been looking into this and all I've been able to get is setting each one up as a sepearate shipping zone then create a shipping method for each zone. That seems like a very clunky solution. Is there a better way to do this?

Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 11 months ago #27198 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Shipping Methods
There is no need to create shipping zones unless you have to use zones which do not exist by default like asia for example.
You can directly use the countries and states in the zone option of your shipping methods.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.149 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum