- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
How can I show the Tax (VAT) amount on emails?
15 years 9 months ago #2761
by kvwall
How can I show the Tax (VAT) amount on emails? was created by kvwall
On my "Order creation notification", I want to change TOTAL_WITHOUT_VAT to display the Tax amount. What code do I need to accomplish this?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 9 months ago - 15 years 9 months ago #2762
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: How can I show the Tax (VAT) amount on emails?
In the email HTML version, near line 75 you should have the code
that you can replace by
In the email text version, near line 30, you should have the code
that you can replace by
Code:
echo '<tr><td colspan="4" style="text-align:right">'.JText::sprintf('TOTAL_WITHOUT_VAT',$currencyHelper->format($data->cart->full_total->prices[0]->price_value,$data->order_currency_id)).'</td></tr>';
Code:
echo '<tr><td colspan="4" style="text-align:right">Tax amount : '.$currencyHelper->format($data->cart->full_total->prices[0]->price_value_with_tax - $data->cart->full_total->prices[0]->price_value,$data->order_currency_id).'</td></tr>';
In the email text version, near line 30, you should have the code
Code:
echo JText::sprintf('TOTAL_WITHOUT_VAT',$currencyHelper->format($data->cart->full_total->prices[0]->price_value,$data->order_currency_id))."\n";
Code:
echo 'Tax amount : '.$currencyHelper->format($data->cart->full_total->prices[0]->price_value_with_tax - $data->cart->full_total->prices[0]->price_value,$data->order_currency_id)."\n";
Last edit: 15 years 9 months ago by nicolas.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 9 months ago #2763
by kvwall
Replied by kvwall on topic Re: How can I show the Tax (VAT) amount on emails?
Thank you so much. It works!
I should have joined the forums a long time ago.
I should have joined the forums a long time ago.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.146 seconds