Skip to main content

UPS Rates

More
14 years 11 months ago #27706 by jenmariek
UPS Rates was created by jenmariek
Does Hikashop have the ability to show the UPS negotiated shipping rates on the customers website? I saw that you can enter in your UPS user id and password; will that make their discounted shipping rates be reflected?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 11 months ago #27714 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: UPS Rates
HikaShop gets the rates dynamically from the UPS web service using your account information. So I suppose that if you have preferential rates, UPS should give these rates. However, I've never tried that so I can't guarantee it. You should test to see how it goes.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.159 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum