Skip to main content

Show products for only one categori

More
15 years 9 months ago #2782 by weting
I have been reading the tutorial about menus and moduler over and over again. Trying to make this work:

I have a menu choice that takes me to the shop, displaying random items from all categories.

Then I have a module to the right displaying Shop categories. But when clicking on them I seam to get everthing or nothing shown on the product page.

When clicking on one category I want products from that one to show.

What am I missing?

213.136.48.2/~worklife/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 9 months ago #2783 by nicolas
Hi,

I tried to click on the categories in your product categories module. I always get two products which are apparently selected randomly among your products.
You need to go to Display->Content modules and edit the module with the id 29. There, make sure that the option "Synchronize with currently displayed item when possible" is on, otherwise the products are selected based on the "parent category" option.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 9 months ago #2784 by weting
Thanks!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.178 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum