- Posts: 26
- Thank you received: 0
tax-rate, minimum order size, registration
- Viewfinder
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Hello,
Sorry, my english is a bit thin. I have looked at many things in HikShop. The service is very good. Unfortunately, this comfort breaks in the tax-rules and product variants. But before my decisionmaking, I have three questions.
1. I can on my sheet, a product tax category (ok) but do not select a tax rate. What must I turn?
2. If I specify a minimum order size, then preview all in the list is correct, but on the product page there is the article for free. All ordering options on the product details are hidden.
3. I build the Web project under xampp ofline at home. in 4-6 months I will try the first time a server on the Internet. DNS is often disrupted (Thailand, Nepal). Will there be problems with the registration? I want bay the Business-Solution
thanks for a nice product
Falkmar Fischer
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
1. Could you do a screenshot of your taxation rules listing under the menu System->Taxation ? That would allow us to tell you more about what could be wrong.
2. Could you post screenshots of your product options so that we can understand better your problem ?
3. Licenses are only checked during the install. After that your website doesn't need to connect to our website at all so you should not have any problem.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Viewfinder
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 26
- Thank you received: 0
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Viewfinder
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 26
- Thank you received: 0
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Viewfinder
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 26
- Thank you received: 0
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Viewfinder
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 26
- Thank you received: 0
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Viewfinder
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 26
- Thank you received: 0
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Everything should work with every browser out there.
Now, you're using joomla 1.6, and the support for joomla 1.6 is still beta, so it is highly possible that there are still problems here and there.
Could you explain what worked with which browser and what didn't so that we can try to reproduce the problems on our end and maybe fix them ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Viewfinder
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 26
- Thank you received: 0
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Viewfinder
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 26
- Thank you received: 0
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Viewfinder
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 26
- Thank you received: 0
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Viewfinder
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 26
- Thank you received: 0
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Viewfinder
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 26
- Thank you received: 0
I try to reconstruct.
1. Main tax zone -> on the Configuration / Main "-> Uzbekistan
2. Tax zones -> on the Configuration / System / Zone -> Uzbekistan
3. Tax category -> About ".../ System / Taxes / tax management categories "-> create category" Test Uzbekistan "
4. Tax rates -> About ".../ System / Taxes / Manage-rates-New "-> rate to create" test 50% "
5. Tax rules -> ".../ System / Taxes / New "
- Tax category = Test Uzbekistan
- Rate = 50% test
- Zone = Uzbekistan
- Customer type = All ...
- Published = yes
I only have "tax rule - Uzbekistan" active -> negative
I clicked on "Shipping" when you -> negative
Have I forgotten anything? Joomla + Hika) rebuild with MSIE? If it is the browser, it will probably be faster.
Have I understood correctly?
Main tax zone -> Tax Zones Tax category-Tax Rates
Main tax zone -> (tax rules)
I still get no field for a tax and I can choose the product page for the "tax category" "UST Umsatzsteuer". This category is deactivated so the "Manager tax categories".
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Viewfinder
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 26
- Thank you received: 0
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Could you send an access to your website at nicolas@hikashop.com ? It will be faster for me to fix your configuration directly.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Viewfinder
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 26
- Thank you received: 0
I've changed the name, the problem remains. Zone runs under ID 226
Here is 0:23 and the dogs do not cry anymore. Good support Thanks and good night.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Viewfinder
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 26
- Thank you received: 0
I'll report the result.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.