- Posts: 86244
- Thank you received: 14233
tax-rate, minimum order size, registration
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Viewfinder
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 26
- Thank you received: 0
Last Problem for my simple test
I dont sell products, I would like sell service (long storry)
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Viewfinder
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 26
- Thank you received: 0
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Viewfinder
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 26
- Thank you received: 0
I would like have a solution for the pictures on "#2834".
See you a way?
Nice weekend
FF
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
If you want to change the "per unit" to something else, you can edit your translation file in the configuration of HikaShop under the tab languages. At the top, you will find all the strings related to the price display.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Viewfinder
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 26
- Thank you received: 0
I want to sell services. This means products with endless variations and endless conditions in one product description. Open is only the product description, selectable characteristics and the number of bookable product. The costumer can chois the characteristic and the number of bookable. (I knew, it works comfortable.)
Short: complex products (services), only one product description (excluding n * x "... If, then,?") and selectable (by customer) conditions at the front-end. With HikaShop it is possible.
Simple test (without characteristics)
ID 41) A trip costs minimal 220,00 Euro.
- Calculation based on 2 people (2 unit)
Condition attributes = price comparison
ID 40) trip per person 110,00 € minimum 2 persons
ID 39) trip per person 100.00 € minimum 4 persons
(other calculation basis - transportation, equipment)
Problem
1.) I am receiving ID 41 with wrong description (german problem) people ist not sam to trip
2.) I can make a basis of calculation with a person, but I can it not lock. (Important, real problem)Please see img #2834
Its a long storry, I tryed the short version.
Question
How do I set up a minimal quantitative level without description error? (definitely a German problem)
I have probably a wrong approach.
Greeting
FF
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
So, I understand that you don't want users to be able to order a trip for one person. Is that it ?
What you could do is have a characteristic to define the number of persons for the trip. you would have the values 2, 3, 4, 5,..
Then, in the product, you would add that characteristic among your other characteristics. Then, you could define different prices for each variant.
Concerning the translation problem, I didn't see in your screenshots a problem ? If you want to get the german version of HikaShop, you can go in the configuration under the tab languages and edit the german language ( you need first to have the german installed on your joomla website in order to see the german option in the listing ).
Finally, you could try to post your question in german on our german forum : www.hikashop.com/en/support/forum/7-german.html
Maybe someone else will be able to understand better your problems if you can explain them in your own language.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Viewfinder
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 26
- Thank you received: 0
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Then, maybe modify the file cart of the views product and checkout in the menu Display->Views to remove the possibility of changing the quantity of a product in the cart and just be able to remove it and add it again.
That should do it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Viewfinder
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 26
- Thank you received: 0
Nicolas, please say something to the change in the script. I have no knowledge :blush: . Is this change correct?
Back to the game. Nicolas, the idea works. But it has two drawbacks. The missing one is valid for all products. The missing "-" destroyed the look and gives a bad Ergonomic. I have defined the quantitative features in the variations (characteristics). By hiding the quantitative field in the card, I got what I wanted. But even here there are drawbacks. Handling is cumbersome and I lose an option. Nothing is perfect.
Since I need this particular configuration only for my Eyecatchers, I'll probably change my product description and sell the required patterns as individual products.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Viewfinder
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 26
- Thank you received: 0
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Viewfinder
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 26
- Thank you received: 0
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Viewfinder
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 26
- Thank you received: 0
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Viewfinder
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 26
- Thank you received: 0
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Viewfinder
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 26
- Thank you received: 0
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
In HikaShop you ALWAYS need to have a price with a minimum quantity of 0. That's why you have this strange behavior in #3005
We add that to the todo list...but it's at the bottom for now.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Viewfinder
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 26
- Thank you received: 0
I understand the logic. "Sell what is possible". I think this feature is something very special. I can live without them. With this function, I can work more easily (in my shop). I have no idea who it could use more.
Thanks for the great support. I've learned a lot this weekend.
friendly greetings
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.