- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
how to change the currency seperator?
14 years 11 months ago #27912
by hendo001
how to change the currency seperator? was created by hendo001
Hi folks just a quick question.
How do I change the seperator from £6,00 to £6.00 ?
How do I change the seperator from £6,00 to £6.00 ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 11 months ago #27916
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: how to change the currency seperator?
You can do that by going in the menu System->Currencies and then edit your currency settings.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 11 months ago #27925
by hendo001
Replied by hendo001 on topic Re: how to change the currency seperator?
is this under the config for joomla or the HikaShop settings?
I have been through both and cannot find this at all.
I have been through both and cannot find this at all.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 11 months ago #27926
by hendo001
Replied by hendo001 on topic Re: how to change the currency seperator?
AH I found it.
You have to go to the currency selection on the main config page > main currency > then select the actual currency to find the settings for the currency in use.
You have to go to the currency selection on the main config page > main currency > then select the actual currency to find the settings for the currency in use.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.196 seconds