- Posts: 11
- Thank you received: 0
Discount doesn't work
14 years 11 months ago #27962
by dirkvdv
Discount doesn't work was created by dirkvdv
I use the basic edition of Hikashop and today I tried to activate a discount, but it doesn't work. I've added the discount into the Discount tab and activated it. But when I do a test, the discount is not of the totalprice when I buy something.
Do I have to configurate something else too ?
Do I have to configurate something else too ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 11 months ago #27980
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Discount doesn't work
Could you do a screenshot of your discount ?
That would help us understand what problem you have.
That would help us understand what problem you have.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 11 months ago #28030
by dirkvdv
Replied by dirkvdv on topic Re: Discount doesn't work
This topic can be closed. It does work. I made a mistake in the configuration. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.143 seconds