- Posts: 392
- Thank you received: 0
Tracking Code
I am needing to put a tracking code into the 'Thank you' page or the 'Order Confirmation' page within your shopping basket.
Could you please guide me as to where this might be?
Thanks and congrats on the JED!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Here are some information regarding tracking of sales:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/forum/4-how-...omfirmaion-page.html
www.hikashop.com/en/support/forum/4-how-...tracking-system.html
The place where to put the modifications will depend on your payment method, either in the file "after_end" or the file "end" of the view "checkout" via the menu Display->Views.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I am having trouble with the google products feed showing the wholesale price instead of retail. Also, the prices seem to be under priced by a little over 10%. I have the highest price option chosen in the plugin, so I asked the tech people about it, and they said this:
"I've checked the feed and can only see one price field to be used.
Thanks
Now I'm told that adding 1.25 to the price brings the prices up to the correct price....
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
The prices are based on the current user accesses. If it's the cron task that you're using, the user will not be logged, so it will display the prices with the unregistered user group.
However, if you download the xml from the options of the plugin, it's your user group which will be used.
That would mean that your user group (super administrator I suppose), is also in the wholesale group or that you added your user group to the prices for the wholesale group.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
FYI, the error message went away when I tested cron earlier today, and now it is back - I asked hosting about it and said that the settings php allow_url_fopen option are always open.
This is a little over my head, maybe I should get someone to help me with it?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
You should remove the super adminsitrator group from the wholesale prices access level and then download it again.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I am using Noix ACL extension for my user groups and I think that may be the problem... Does HS have user management system I can transfer over to?`Or should I create a new super administrator and see if that works?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
If super administrator is not selected for the wholesale prices then it should not put the wholesale prices in the xml unless the option "Inherit parent group access" is turned on in the configuration of HikaShop. That would explain why a group which is not added to an access level can still see the element: because one of its parent group is added to it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Which access level is used in the Google data feed? Public front end access? Or registered?
So I need to change the parent group for wholesale and 2 other groups (one is attached to a 20% discount) to something not associated with super administrator or registered?
Then in the product access levels, do I need to go in and change the access for the retail prices to every user group EXCEPT wholesale?
Thanks :blink:
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
It's the access level of the user currently connected. When it's you, I suppose that it is "super administrator".Which access level is used in the Google data feed? Public front end access? Or registered?
YesSo I need to change the parent group for wholesale and 2 other groups (one is attached to a 20% discount) to something not associated with super administrator or registered?
Yes, you should do that.Then in the product access levels, do I need to go in and change the access for the retail prices to every user group EXCEPT wholesale?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
So I have changed a couple of product access, and am I correct in trying to test the changes by testing the cron by clicking the link, then looking at the google feed url? It doesnt seem to be showing any changes I have made.
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
The best is to download the xml manually via the trigger link on the plugin options and upload it manually on google products.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Warning peeps! Noaxis ACL messes with your data feeds in 1.5. Better to upgrade and use joomla 1.7 user access instead
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.