Product image sizes
- ClickWebDesign
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 11 months ago #28046
by ClickWebDesign
Product image sizes was created by ClickWebDesign
Hi Nicolas,
In a new website I'm including the product image in the cart. I'm not sure of the best way to set this. I have a product listing page where I've set the image to 140x140 in the menu item. I then have the product details page where I'd like 270x270 images with a 480x480 pop-up, but what is the best way set the product image in the cart to 140x140? It follows the 270x270 set in the config>files options?
Thanks
Chris
In a new website I'm including the product image in the cart. I'm not sure of the best way to set this. I have a product listing page where I've set the image to 140x140 in the menu item. I then have the product details page where I'd like 270x270 images with a 480x480 pop-up, but what is the best way set the product image in the cart to 140x140? It follows the 270x270 set in the config>files options?
Thanks
Chris
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- ClickWebDesign
-
Topic Author
- Offline
14 years 11 months ago #28048
by ClickWebDesign
Replied by ClickWebDesign on topic Re: Product image sizes
I should add, I'm using Joomla 1.7 & Hikashop 1.5.4,
Cheers
Chris
Cheers
Chris
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 11 months ago #28061
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Product image sizes
Indeed, for now the cart images don't have their own size options and thus use the options of the configuration.
You can however use CSS to force their size:
.hikashop_cart_product_image_value img{
width: 140px !important;
height: 140px !important;
}
You can however use CSS to force their size:
.hikashop_cart_product_image_value img{
width: 140px !important;
height: 140px !important;
}
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.165 seconds