Skip to main content

manage variant free to essential

More
15 years 9 months ago #2823 by Eric Russell
Did something change in variant management from free to essential? In the free version I could click on "manage variants" and quickly delete the ones I didn't want to use for that product. In essential it saves and takes me to a whole new page.

I have a characteristic set "size" s,m, l, xl, xxl...... for my first product I don't have s so I would like to delete that one. I'm lost on this.

Thanks,
Eric

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 9 months ago #2824 by Eric Russell
Actually never mind on that whole thread! Maybe I was sleeping because I went back and it was simple.

Sorry about that.

Eric

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.157 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum