- Posts: 11
- Thank you received: 0
Description in tooltip on category page
14 years 11 months ago #28310
by pcconsult
Description in tooltip on category page was created by pcconsult
Hi! I use tooltip plugin from
www.nonumber.nl/extensi
.
I need to show product description in "mouse over" tooltip.
I know file for edit - /components/com_hikashop/views/product/listing_img.php
What to change in file?
I need to show product description in "mouse over" tooltip.
I know file for edit - /components/com_hikashop/views/product/listing_img.php
What to change in file?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 11 months ago #28324
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Description in tooltip on category page
You can do something like that:
{tip <?php echo $this->row->description;?>Hover here for the description{/tip}
{tip <?php echo $this->row->description;?>Hover here for the description{/tip}
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 11 months ago - 14 years 11 months ago #28356
by pcconsult
Replied by pcconsult on topic Re: Description in tooltip on category page
This is THE FILE - this is FULL help for others with some problems!
{tip <div class="hikashop_product_desc" style="text-align:<?php echo $this->align; ?>">
<?php
echo preg_replace('#<hr *id="system-readmore" */>.*#is','',$this->row->product_description);
?>
</div>}
<?php echo $this->image->display(@$this->row->file_path,false,$this->escape($this->row->file_name), '' , '' , $this->image->main_thumbnail_x, $this->image->main_thumbnail_y) ?>
{/tip}
{tip <div class="hikashop_product_desc" style="text-align:<?php echo $this->align; ?>">
<?php
echo preg_replace('#<hr *id="system-readmore" */>.*#is','',$this->row->product_description);
?>
</div>}
<?php echo $this->image->display(@$this->row->file_path,false,$this->escape($this->row->file_name), '' , '' , $this->image->main_thumbnail_x, $this->image->main_thumbnail_y) ?>
{/tip}
Last edit: 14 years 11 months ago by pcconsult.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.148 seconds