Skip to main content

Add to Cart disappeared

More
15 years 9 months ago #2837 by Eric Russell
Hi,

I've run into a little problem. I've managed to get my add to cart button disappear, I'm not sure how or where to look to get it to turn back on. Any ideas?

Thanks,
Eric

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 9 months ago #2841 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Add to Cart disappeared
Hi,

In the configuration under the tab display, you have the option "catalogue mode" which enables you to hide the "add to cart" button for when you just want to display your products without selling them. You should turn it off if you need to button.
Also, if you have restrictions like the quantity of your products to 0, a sale start date in the future or a sale end date in the past, the button would also be hidden.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.131 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum