- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
Proceed to Checkout button on product list page?
14 years 11 months ago #28372
by astockley
Proceed to Checkout button on product list page? was created by astockley
Is it possible to add a 'Proceed to Checkout' button to the top right of a products list page?
Basically, I give my users the option to continue shopping, then they go back to the products list page. I would then like a button on the top right of the page that allows the user to go to the checkout.
I hope that makes sense! and I hope I havent missed a simple tickbox in the config!
Basically, I give my users the option to continue shopping, then they go back to the products list page. I would then like a button on the top right of the page that allows the user to go to the checkout.
I hope that makes sense! and I hope I havent missed a simple tickbox in the config!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 11 months ago #28412
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Proceed to Checkout button on product list page?
There is no tick box for that.
But it's quite easy to had such link.
You can either create a menu item of the type hikashop checkout, or edit the file listing of the view product via Display->Views and add a link like that:
But it's quite easy to had such link.
You can either create a menu item of the type hikashop checkout, or edit the file listing of the view product via Display->Views and add a link like that:
Code:
<a href="http://mywebsite.com/index.php?option=com_hikashop&ctrl=checkout">Checkout</a>
The following user(s) said Thank You: skydivetecumseh
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 11 months ago #28488
by astockley
Replied by astockley on topic Re: Proceed to Checkout button on product list page?
Hi,
Thanks for that! Which file under Display --> Views should I put that code in?
On a plus note, I am really impressed with this component! And the response times of the support! Superb!
I only have the free version, and someone asked me what the difference was between the 'paid' version was. My reply to them was; 'I dont know, I havent looked because it does sooooo much in the free version!'
Superb work guys! Something in the IT industry that actually works! And when it doesnt, there is the required support there for it! A very rare occurance in the IT world!
I will be buying the paid version! Not because it has anything else that I need but just out of principle! Show support where it is due!
A
Thanks for that! Which file under Display --> Views should I put that code in?
On a plus note, I am really impressed with this component! And the response times of the support! Superb!
I only have the free version, and someone asked me what the difference was between the 'paid' version was. My reply to them was; 'I dont know, I havent looked because it does sooooo much in the free version!'
Superb work guys! Something in the IT industry that actually works! And when it doesnt, there is the required support there for it! A very rare occurance in the IT world!
I will be buying the paid version! Not because it has anything else that I need but just out of principle! Show support where it is due!
A
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 11 months ago #28511
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Proceed to Checkout button on product list page?
You should edit the file "listing" of the view "product" as stated in my previous message.
The following user(s) said Thank You: skydivetecumseh
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.152 seconds