- Posts: 7
- Thank you received: 0
HOW TO make product removed from "for sale list"
14 years 11 months ago #28474
by ckmandla
HOW TO make product removed from "for sale list" was created by ckmandla
Hi, Am brandnew at joomla and Hikashop!
I did a "test" run and purchased an "item" from my website. I logged out and re-logged in, but the item I purchased was still for sale (there was only 1.) How do I make it disappear once brought?
Also, How do I do a "test" on credit card and paypal without actually buy something?
Thank you
Kim
I did a "test" run and purchased an "item" from my website. I logged out and re-logged in, but the item I purchased was still for sale (there was only 1.) How do I make it disappear once brought?
Also, How do I do a "test" on credit card and paypal without actually buy something?
Thank you
Kim
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 11 months ago #28487
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: HOW TO make product removed from "for sale list"
Hi,
If you set a quantity of 1 for a product and that you buy it, the product won't disappear but it won't have the add to cart button and it will display a "no stock" message instead.
There is no option for now to make it disappear completely when there is no stock.
For your tests you should enter a real credit card number and then once you tested, you can refund the payment in your paypal adminsitration interface.
If you set a quantity of 1 for a product and that you buy it, the product won't disappear but it won't have the add to cart button and it will display a "no stock" message instead.
There is no option for now to make it disappear completely when there is no stock.
For your tests you should enter a real credit card number and then once you tested, you can refund the payment in your paypal adminsitration interface.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.153 seconds