Skip to main content

Remove a step from advance workflow

More
14 years 11 months ago #28603 by Mattlab
How do I remove a step from the advance workflow? I do not know how to delete a whole step after click the add step button. It won't let me save. I am using the basic workflow for now... Just wondering..

Thank you!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 11 months ago #28616 by nicolas
If you leave a step empty it will be removed automatically. That's why there is no 'remove step'.
If that's not the case, maybe you downloaded one of the first build of the 1.5.4 which had such problem. So you would have to redownload the package from our website and install it over your current version to have it working.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 11 months ago #28668 by Mattlab
Yup solved by installing lastest version.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 10 months ago #29955 by koen@web4more.nl
I have the latest version installed (1.5.4). But the step did not remove automatically.

Any help is appriciated!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 10 months ago #29973 by nicolas
You should try to turn off the option "Advanced checkout worflow edition" and then correct the checkout workflow manually.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.206 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum