Adding new payment method
14 years 11 months ago #28677
by itsupport
Adding new payment method was created by itsupport
hi,
i need to use NBepay payment method, which is used by all Malaysian banks. the payment method is supported in virtuemart but not supported in hikashop yet.
Could you explain what we need to set up the Hikashopping cart and help me in terms of programming part because i am not good in programming skill...
attach file is the integration code that they provide to me...
This attachment is hidden for guests.
i need to use NBepay payment method, which is used by all Malaysian banks. the payment method is supported in virtuemart but not supported in hikashop yet.
Could you explain what we need to set up the Hikashopping cart and help me in terms of programming part because i am not good in programming skill...
This attachment is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 11 months ago #28702
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Adding new payment method
Hi,
We don't have the resources to develop payment plugins at the moment.
We however have some documentation available for developers who wish to develop such plugins:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...r-documentation.html
Also you can look at all the other payment plugins for examples on how to do it.
Finally, looking at the FAQ on their website, I can see that the offer to do it for you if you ask them and that you have a merchant account with them:
www.netbuilder.com.my/html/modules/tinyc...nt/index.php?id=45#8
Of course, if you have more specific questions on the integration, we will be happy to help.
We don't have the resources to develop payment plugins at the moment.
We however have some documentation available for developers who wish to develop such plugins:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...r-documentation.html
Also you can look at all the other payment plugins for examples on how to do it.
Finally, looking at the FAQ on their website, I can see that the offer to do it for you if you ask them and that you have a merchant account with them:
www.netbuilder.com.my/html/modules/tinyc...nt/index.php?id=45#8
Of course, if you have more specific questions on the integration, we will be happy to help.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago #33305
by dhanpat
Dhanpat Saran
Joomla Developer
Replied by dhanpat on topic Re: Adding new payment method
Hello Nicolas
Hope you are doing well.
I am integrating a payment gateway called EBS. I have created a plugin in according to documentation & by help of existing payment plugins. That installed and getting configured properly from admin section. but even that plugin is enabled from admin that is not getting displayed in front end payment options.
Can you please guide me if I am missing something.
Any help is greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance
Hope you are doing well.
I am integrating a payment gateway called EBS. I have created a plugin in according to documentation & by help of existing payment plugins. That installed and getting configured properly from admin section. but even that plugin is enabled from admin that is not getting displayed in front end payment options.
Can you please guide me if I am missing something.
Any help is greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance
Dhanpat Saran
Joomla Developer
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago #33323
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Adding new payment method
Could you post your payment plugin code so that we can see if it comes from the code or from the configuration of the plugin ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago #33366
by dhanpat
Dhanpat Saran
Joomla Developer
Replied by dhanpat on topic Re: Adding new payment method
Hello Nicolas
Thanks for quick response. I have attached a zip file of plugin.
I will greatly appreciate your help on this.
Thanks
Thanks for quick response. I have attached a zip file of plugin.
I will greatly appreciate your help on this.
Thanks
Dhanpat Saran
Joomla Developer
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago #33367
by dhanpat
Dhanpat Saran
Joomla Developer
Replied by dhanpat on topic Re: Adding new payment method
Hello Nicolas
Thanks for quick response. I have attached a zip file of plugin.
I will greatly appreciate your help on this.
Thanks
This attachment is hidden for guests.
Thanks for quick response. I have attached a zip file of plugin.
I will greatly appreciate your help on this.
Thanks
This attachment is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.
Dhanpat Saran
Joomla Developer
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago #33413
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Adding new payment method
Hi,
I can see the EBS payment method on my checkout. So it works great.
I saw that you based yourself on the authorize.net payment plugin which only accepts USD. So make sure that your currency is USD, otherwise you won't see the payment plugin. That check is done by the code:
if(!empty($currency) && @$currency[$currency_id]->currency_code != 'USD'){
return true;
}
in the onPaymentDisplay function of your plugin.
Otherwise, it must be because of a wrong configuration of the payment plugin. We have a list of possibilities here:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...ins-listing.html#faq
I can see the EBS payment method on my checkout. So it works great.
I saw that you based yourself on the authorize.net payment plugin which only accepts USD. So make sure that your currency is USD, otherwise you won't see the payment plugin. That check is done by the code:
if(!empty($currency) && @$currency[$currency_id]->currency_code != 'USD'){
return true;
}
in the onPaymentDisplay function of your plugin.
Otherwise, it must be because of a wrong configuration of the payment plugin. We have a list of possibilities here:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...ins-listing.html#faq
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago #33507
by dhanpat
Dhanpat Saran
Joomla Developer
Replied by dhanpat on topic Re: Adding new payment method
Thanks a lot Nicolas for you guide.
It was a currency setting problem. It worked well after changing that to INR.
Thanks a lot again for your quick help!
It was a currency setting problem. It worked well after changing that to INR.
Thanks a lot again for your quick help!
Dhanpat Saran
Joomla Developer
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.183 seconds