Skip to main content

Discrepancy between prod and development sites

More
14 years 11 months ago #28847 by Jims
I don't know if this is even a Hikashop problem, but since only the Hikashop menu item is involved, I thought I would ask here?

I have identical copies of the site on my production and development sites. I use akeebabackup to make a full backup of the development site and then restore it on the production site. The production site is in the public_html root and the development in a child folder

But when I click on the Product Catalogue link on the home page on www.potluckceramics.org/ if gives a page not found error, but I do not get that error when I click on the link on the dev site www.potluckceramics.org/PLCdev

I am using sh404sef.

I need to get this fixed ASAP because the production site is to be launched this coming weekend.

Thanks

Jim

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 11 months ago #28877 by nicolas
Hi,

I just tried on your website and it's working. Maybe it was a problem with the URL cache in sh404SEF which wasn't up to date ? That happens sometimes.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.185 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum