Dual pricing
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
That is something we want to work on this month with the support of Joomla ACLs by HikaShop.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
OSC, Zencart and many others do this and is called wholesale pricing
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Maybe the solution is to have wholesale buyers enter a coupon that is linked to them? Then I would need a new coupon for each wholesale customer. That doesn't sound practical either does it?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Hmmm.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Not to sound rude, but could I get a response sometime today? I need the information for a meeting tomorrow morning.
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please understand that we are based in europe and you posted your message in the middle of the night for us
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Thanks for your quick response Nicolas!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Could you make a screenshot of the prices of your product and one of the result on the product page so that we can see your settings ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
In the options of your module/menu, could you change the option "Price display method" to "Price range" instead of "Cheapest" ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I was sure I did that already but it must have been in configuration->display->default parameters for products
I assume this will only affect new modules when they are created and not existing ones which makes sense.
Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
You can edit the file administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/currency.php near line 370 and change the code:
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Do I replace both?
Thank you for the amazingly quick response
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.