Skip to main content

Affiliate - what's the affiliate URL in my store?

More
15 years 9 months ago #2894 by DdV
Hi,

Really enjoying using Hikashop - that's right, I'm enjoying it! A great piece of software.

I'm trying to set up my first affiliate and I can't quite figure out the URL structure...

My store is www.festivalofsins.co.uk/store.html and the affiliate ID is aff=91

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Dave

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 9 months ago #2896 by nicolas
Hi,

The option "partner key" of the configuration of HikaShop will define the variable name in the URL. The value of the variable will be the ID of the user which is an affiliate.
Then, you can use any URL of your website as an affiliate URL by adding ?aff=ID at the end.

So, if you affiliate has the user id 91, and you want your users to land on the link you posted, he should use the URL www.festivalofsins.co.uk/store.html?aff=91

What you can do is have a list of possible URLs like we have on our website if you go to Your account->Affiliate program
That way, the parmeter of the affiliate is added automatically to the URLs by the system. You can configure the URLs in the menu Affiliate->Banners
You can create such menu in joomla by choosing the type HikaShop Affiliate program

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 9 months ago #2953 by DdV
Doh! I tried that and for some reason it didn't work - must've mistyped it.
Damn, I feel stupid now.

Thanks for your help!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.168 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum