- Posts: 29
- Thank you received: 0
Displaying products in product listing page
14 years 9 months ago - 14 years 9 months ago #32675
by binoy_p_v
Replied by binoy_p_v on topic Re: Displaying products in product listing page
Hi Nicolas,
Using your great help i could implement a good website for a restaurant. The work is almost done except the main requirement from client. They are ok with all the features and facilities but they need to update the quantity in product page and in cart using AJAX. They didnt like the option of refreshing the page while updating the quantity.
I am really in trouble so please so kindly help me in solving this issue. Please let me know how we can implement this even if the requested feature is not available in your system. I can try the AJAX part but kindly let me know how the ADD to cart AJAX is working. I have checked the controller file but i couldn't understand much. Please check my work at demo.aappakadai.com/ or at demo.aappakadai.com/index.php?option=com...t=listing&Itemid=101
Regards,
Binoy
Using your great help i could implement a good website for a restaurant. The work is almost done except the main requirement from client. They are ok with all the features and facilities but they need to update the quantity in product page and in cart using AJAX. They didnt like the option of refreshing the page while updating the quantity.
I am really in trouble so please so kindly help me in solving this issue. Please let me know how we can implement this even if the requested feature is not available in your system. I can try the AJAX part but kindly let me know how the ADD to cart AJAX is working. I have checked the controller file but i couldn't understand much. Please check my work at demo.aappakadai.com/ or at demo.aappakadai.com/index.php?option=com...t=listing&Itemid=101
Regards,
Binoy
Last edit: 14 years 9 months ago by binoy_p_v.
The topic has been locked.
14 years 9 months ago #32703
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Displaying products in product listing page
Please do not post your questions at different places. The thread will continue here:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/forum/2-gene...-quantity.html#32702
www.hikashop.com/en/support/forum/2-gene...-quantity.html#32702
The topic has been locked.
Time to create page: 0.202 seconds