Skip to main content

Multiple Prices for 1 Option Applied to Multiple I

More
14 years 11 months ago #29005 by davids
OK Here is the situation

I have an item (8x10 picture) If I add a 3/4 frame to the order it increases the picture price by $28.00 Perfect.

Now I select a 11x14 picture, and I want to add the same 3/4 frame to it, I need it to increase the total cost of the picture by $33.50. How do I do that? Do I have a total of 7 options (3/4 frame) and add a different price to each one?

By the way, thanks for all the help. Slowly getting this cart set up for live operation.

David

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 11 months ago #29033 by nicolas
What you need is to have two seperate options (you can easily duplicate an option product with the copy button on the listing of products in the Business edition) and have different prices for each and add each one to your different products. The name of the option can still be the same as long as the product code of each option is unique.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.145 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum