- Posts: 11
- Thank you received: 0
Shipping calculation without product weight
14 years 11 months ago #29009
by fotor
Shipping calculation without product weight was created by fotor
Hi,
The site I am setting up has shipping costs based on item price only but I find shipping is not applied unless the product has a weight assigned to it. Is that the case or is there a setting for this?
Thanks.
The site I am setting up has shipping costs based on item price only but I find shipping is not applied unless the product has a weight assigned to it. Is that the case or is there a setting for this?
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 11 months ago #29020
by fotor
Replied by fotor on topic Re: Shipping calculation without product weight
I should have mentioned that I did try selecting the "Force shipping regardless of weight" button but that didn't work.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 11 months ago #29024
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Shipping calculation without product weight
Well, if that option is activated, the shipping should be displayed on the checkout regardless of the weight of the products.
Otherwise, if you set a weight for your products that will also activate the shipping.
Otherwise, if you set a weight for your products that will also activate the shipping.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 10 months ago #29078
by fotor
Replied by fotor on topic Re: Shipping calculation without product weight
The only reason I can think of for it not working is that I have weight limits in some of my higher price shipping methods but I wouldn't think that would affect the lower priced items. Anyway, it is not a big deal to put a weight in all of the products.
Thank you.
Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.169 seconds