- Posts: 24
- Thank you received: 0
How Do I Create A Simple Checkout Workflow?
14 years 11 months ago #29038
by axyswebs
How Do I Create A Simple Checkout Workflow? was created by axyswebs
Hi
Im using Hikashop 1.5.4 with Joomla 1.6
I am trying to get my checkout workflow to do the following:
The checkout process is used purely to request information so we have no need for payment or shipping steps
Steps Required: We would like a 2 step process
Step 1. Add to Cart
Step 2. Login/register
and then end with the thank you page
I currently have these settings:
step 1. Cart_Status_Fields_Confirm
Step 2. Login
With the above settings if I am not logged in, after the registation I don't get the thank you page. However, if I am already logged in I get an extra step at the end with just the next button on the page
please help
Tony
Im using Hikashop 1.5.4 with Joomla 1.6
I am trying to get my checkout workflow to do the following:
The checkout process is used purely to request information so we have no need for payment or shipping steps
Steps Required: We would like a 2 step process
Step 1. Add to Cart
Step 2. Login/register
and then end with the thank you page
I currently have these settings:
step 1. Cart_Status_Fields_Confirm
Step 2. Login
With the above settings if I am not logged in, after the registation I don't get the thank you page. However, if I am already logged in I get an extra step at the end with just the next button on the page
please help
Tony
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 11 months ago #29050
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: How Do I Create A Simple Checkout Workflow?
Hi,
You should do like that:
Step 1. Cart Fields
Step 2. Login address Confirm
You should do like that:
Step 1. Cart Fields
Step 2. Login address Confirm
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 10 months ago #29061
by axyswebs
Replied by axyswebs on topic Re: How Do I Create A Simple Checkout Workflow?
Hi
this is strange, today I can't save anything to the workflow. It allowed me to delete what was there and now I cannot add any steps to the workflow. I have tried adding in a ndifferent order and one at a time + in different browsers but it wont allow me to add any steps at all??
this is strange, today I can't save anything to the workflow. It allowed me to delete what was there and now I cannot add any steps to the workflow. I have tried adding in a ndifferent order and one at a time + in different browsers but it wont allow me to add any steps at all??
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 10 months ago #29063
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: How Do I Create A Simple Checkout Workflow?
Deactivate the option below the "checkout workflow" option and set the checkout workflow manually.
You should put : cart_fields,login_address_confirm,end
in the textarea.
You should put : cart_fields,login_address_confirm,end
in the textarea.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 10 months ago #29065
by axyswebs
Replied by axyswebs on topic Re: How Do I Create A Simple Checkout Workflow?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 10 months ago #29077
by axyswebs
Replied by axyswebs on topic Re: How Do I Create A Simple Checkout Workflow?
Ok, I have added the checkout workflow direct into the database table hikashop_config in the checkout field.
Q. Do I have to have the screen with the address .... can that step be skipped and go straight onto the thank you page?
Q. Do I have to have the screen with the address .... can that step be skipped and go straight onto the thank you page?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 10 months ago #29091
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: How Do I Create A Simple Checkout Workflow?
If you download again the installation package from our website and install it over yours that will display that option. It should actually also fix the problem you're having with using the checkout workflow edition interface.
Well, the thing is that you need to choose.
If you have a workflow like that:
Step 1. Cart Fields
Step 2. Login Confirm
The address selection won't display but it won't go to the thank you page. You will just have an empty page with a next button on step 2 when the user is already logged in.
In that case, why not have only one step like that :
Step 1. Cart Fields Login Confirm
Then it won't display an empty step.
Well, the thing is that you need to choose.
If you have a workflow like that:
Step 1. Cart Fields
Step 2. Login Confirm
The address selection won't display but it won't go to the thank you page. You will just have an empty page with a next button on step 2 when the user is already logged in.
In that case, why not have only one step like that :
Step 1. Cart Fields Login Confirm
Then it won't display an empty step.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.227 seconds