- Posts: 11
- Thank you received: 0
Business Edition + Alphauserpoints
14 years 10 months ago - 14 years 10 months ago #29087
by jczarny
Business Edition + Alphauserpoints was created by jczarny
I just recently purchased the business edition, most specifically because it promised me integration with alphauserpoints, so that I can allow user to pay with points and earn points with purchases.
I just looked over the entire menu system within HikaShop so that I could start setting this up / integrate it with my site and the menu does not seem to exist.
What am i missing here?
Thanks,
-J
I just looked over the entire menu system within HikaShop so that I could start setting this up / integrate it with my site and the menu does not seem to exist.
What am i missing here?
Thanks,
-J
Last edit: 14 years 10 months ago by jczarny.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 10 months ago #29089
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Business Edition + Alphauserpoints
The AlphaUserPoints integration is a plugin. You can either access it via the joomla plugin manager or via the System->Payment methods menu in HikaShop.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 10 months ago #29092
by jczarny
Replied by jczarny on topic Re: Business Edition + Alphauserpoints
Thx!
Eyes must be tired :S
Eyes must be tired :S
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.140 seconds