- Posts: 112
- Thank you received: 0
Australia post plugin fails to load
14 years 10 months ago #29119
by lrazov
Australia post plugin fails to load was created by lrazov
Hi Nicolas,
Would you have any idea why I'm getting this error: "The request to the Australia Post server failed with the message: Please" when trying to use Australia post shipping plugin? When I enable it to use, in cart I get nothing displayed but this error message.
Thanks in advance.
Would you have any idea why I'm getting this error: "The request to the Australia Post server failed with the message: Please" when trying to use Australia post shipping plugin? When I enable it to use, in cart I get nothing displayed but this error message.
Thanks in advance.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 10 months ago #29124
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Australia post plugin fails to load
Hi,
Are you using the latest version of HikaShop ?
We had actually changed the australia post plugin in order to get the full error message and not just the first word in a previous version of HikaShop.
Since you just have the first word it would indicate that either the modification we did was not enough or that you don't have the latest version.
If that's the case, then could you change the line:
if(preg_match_all('#([a-z_]+)
[a-z_\.0-9 ]+?)#Ui',$response,$matches)){
to:
if(preg_match_all('#([a-z_]+)
.*)#Ui',$response,$matches)){
in the file plugins/hikashopshipping/aupost.php and try again ?
Are you using the latest version of HikaShop ?
We had actually changed the australia post plugin in order to get the full error message and not just the first word in a previous version of HikaShop.
Since you just have the first word it would indicate that either the modification we did was not enough or that you don't have the latest version.
If that's the case, then could you change the line:
if(preg_match_all('#([a-z_]+)
[a-z_\.0-9 ]+?)#Ui',$response,$matches)){to:
if(preg_match_all('#([a-z_]+)
.*)#Ui',$response,$matches)){in the file plugins/hikashopshipping/aupost.php and try again ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.145 seconds