- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Set up
14 years 10 months ago #29121
by gell
I am pretty new to Joomla so if this is a basic question please excuse me.
I want an on-line shop so downloaded Hika successfully and it shows as a plug-in. Are there any instructions on how to proceed from there? Such as set up instructions?
I want an on-line shop so downloaded Hika successfully and it shows as a plug-in. Are there any instructions on how to proceed from there? Such as set up instructions?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 10 months ago #29131
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Set up
Hi,
Yes. You should look at our documentation page here: www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentation.html
We have some tutorials about how to install HikaShop www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...install.html#install and the basic functions www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...first-test-sale.html
Yes. You should look at our documentation page here: www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentation.html
We have some tutorials about how to install HikaShop www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...install.html#install and the basic functions www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...first-test-sale.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.157 seconds